What is INTACT +
Referring to the context of application development ISO 39001:2012 laying aims to continuously improve road safety in the company, INTACT+ It proposes and prioritizes specific intervention actions to eliminate or reduce occupational accidents and traffic while improving driving in itinere and mission workers in their daily activity and work.
INTACT+ assesses the development potential of each organization in road safety and identifies specific driving patterns depending on:
- Level of road safety in the company.
- Accident risk exposure of labor trafficking.
- Particular style of driving.
- Impact efficient driving.
How does it work
Through two questionnaires and drive monitoring, We identify road safety culture in the company and risk driving style of each driver.
- INTACT+ identifies risk of accident labor trafficking.
- It provides recommendations for improving road safety plan of the company.
- Aiming to reduce labor traffic accidents in itinere and mission.
INTACT + integration in the road safety system company
INTACT+ generates information and knowledge to:
- Assess factors risk exposure ATL.
- Prevention form for road safety.
- Develop the mobility plan of the company.
- Investigate accidents and incidents of labor trafficking.
- Get the traceability of driving each way.