In Adding Plus we listen to the needs of our environment with the desire to help, contributing and committing ourselves. That's why we collaborate with different non-profit organizations in order to spread their projects .
Towards a Shared Social Responsibility
"It shares responsibility with another or others". Thus it defines the Royal Academy of the Spanish Language the adjective 'Steward'. In a world so globalized, interdependent, uneven and complex as the current, becomes more necessary than ever that each and every one of us we bring, both personal and professional, our bit to make it a fairer place, respectful, cohesive, solidary, responsible and sustainable. Citizens and organizations signatories recognize that we are in a new era in the development of a new culture of Shared Social Responsibility, Stewardship, it is key. Share joint responsibility is to share and participate in this essential and inexorable social change. For all these reasons, citizens and organizations, voluntarily, we sign this Manifesto for Stewardship, declare our determination to:
Share and contribute to the idea that building a fairer world, sustainable and solidarity is possible; putting in value concepts such as responsibility, the Solidarity, the tolerance, respect, effort or profit sharing.
Exercise responsibility with our environment, committing ourselves to its development, promoting social equity, non-discrimination by gender, religion, across culture, respect for the environment and defending human rights and dialogue and ongoing debate, proving that acting is the best way to contribute to the progress of society.
Necessary to recognize the responsibility of all types of organizations and groups, as large companies, SMEs, public administrations, media, ONG, national and international organizations, professional associations and business, unions, universities and business schools and, Of course, all the citizens, consumers and workers. We are all part of this commitment and we can be the solution, leaving aside individual interests for the common good.
Bringing Social Responsibility to society, to ordinary people, generations present and future, through training and awareness, for everyone to act responsibly in our daily behaviors.
Promote and disseminate the culture of responsibility and extend our environment, among all types of organizations, groups and citizens. In this world as media in which we live, How important is doing things right and make them know.
All signatories commit ourselves, definitely, To be STEWARDS in building a more just society, solidarity, sustainable and cohesive.
We collaborate with:
We are based in:
We are all equal and we should be treated fairly, in a responsible way, diverse and equal.
We collaborate and commit ourselves to non-profit organizations, with the goal to return to society part of what is given to us.
We listen to the needs of our customers, giving them answer and staying by their side.
We want our children to continue enjoying our planet and therefore promote a responsible and sustainable consumption.
United Nations Global Agreement
An international initiative which aims to achieve a voluntary commitment of institutions in social responsibility, through the implementation of the ten principles based on human rights, labour, environmental and anti-corruption.
- Businesses should support and respect the protection of fundamental human rights, internationally recognized, within your sphere of influence.
- Companies must ensure that they are not complicit in the violation of human rights.
- Companies must support freedom of affiliation and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- Businesses should support all forms of forced or done work under duress abolition.
- Businesses should support child's labour abolition.
- Companies must support the abolition of discriminatory practices in employment and occupation.
- Companies should maintain a preventive approach that favours the environment.
- Companies should encourage initiatives that promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Businesses should encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including bribery and extortion.