Our client, a major beverage manufacturer worldwide, I had a problem caused by the delay in receiving sales slips its Key Clients (supermarkets and distributors).
Its logistics operator had its own fleet and part of outsourced fleet (self-employed and small fleet owners) hindering the return run of invoices.
This caused two major problems:
- Collection difficulties for false invoices
(lack of delivery notes, lack of stamps / signatures or defects in "identicket").
- Worsening efficiency ratios administrative management of the
Logistic operations, with impaired deadlines KPI's reception
documentation delivery / sale.
We implement a system of claim invoices to carriers with strong technological and human component, including verification document, scanning delivery notes, ERP systems interfaces with the customer and periodic progress reports.
- Meet the 100% the situation of each waybill not received or incidents.
- Reduce to a minimum cases of default for lack of documentation, delivery notes and invoices.
- Compliance with KPIs reception of delivery notes, in less than 15 days both own fleet and external.
There are different solutions outsourcing administrative and document management, but try, in the majority of cases, solutions purely administrative and rarely address the situation from a purely logistical perspective.